Online musings of everyday life....

Friday, November 02, 2007

Tagged from Afunt


FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1.Farm hand until I was 17.
2. Taco maker at Taco Johns - I was fired because I kept forgetting the order of ingredients on a tostada vs a taco - apparently it was different in those days.
3.Photographer for college fraternity and sorority parties
4. Landscaper between all college years

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. 4 weddings and a funeral
2. Prince of Tides (go Barbra!)
3. St. Elmo's Fire
4. Adventures in Babysitting (go Elisabeth Shue)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Dexter
3. Lost
4. Weeds

FOUR PLACES I'VE GONE ON VACATION (in the past two years)
1. Paris
2. Swizterland
3. London
4. Blue Mountain Beach, Fla

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. Mexican food
2. Pizza
3. Big Salads
4. Eggs - of any kind (with salsa on them)

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. Google/Froogle
2. Yahoo homepage
3. AJC
4. Blogs

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. In bed with B-
2. -watching the high def TV
3. Any of those places I went on vacation above
4. or anywhere warm and beachy

Tag you're it

3 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

ditto on st elmo's...

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I heart Adventures in Babysitting. One of those films too many people missed. And if only there was a soundtrack (sigh)...

1:00 AM

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

You've really had some great travel opportunities!

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home