Online musings of everyday life....

Friday, October 27, 2006

I saw this and thought I would share - What is your life path number?

Your Life Path Number is 1

Your purpose in life is to lead others.
You have great drive and determination. Nothing is going to stand in your way.You seek out challenges and the spotlight. You'll take all the work - and all the glory.Status and success are important to you. You demand the best from everyone and everything.
In love, you tend to take a protective role. You enjoy being the provider in relationships.
You expect others to be like you, and as a result, you are often disappointed.A little selfish and vain, you always put yourself first.Remember, everyone already knows you're great - you don't need to remind them!
What is your life path number?
Stay tuned for Halloween Part V :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger r.d. said...

This is what I got:

***Your Life Path Number is 9***


Your purpose in life is to make the world better

You are very socially conscious and a total idealist.
You think there are many things wrong with the world, and you want to fix them.
You have a big idea of how to world could be, and you'll sacrifice almost anything to work towards this dream.

In love, you can easily see the beauty in someone else. And you never cling too tightly.

You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.
You have a lot of outward focus, and you tend to blame the world for your failures.
You are often disappointed by the realities of life - it's hard for you to accept the shortcomings of the world.

Sounds about right-

10:25 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

did you agree with yours? Hey-I know you are great, BUY YOU can keep telling me anyways. :)

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

I didn't agree so much with the selfish part - I think I am pretty giving. The vain - yeah, well - I am guilty of that -
justa little ;-)

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

I got an 11. It's posted on my blog, I lifted the link form you. I love these stupid quiz type things.

4:19 PM

 
Blogger The Snarkess said...

My path was the same as yours, Trin...I guess we need to learn to stop talking about how great we are all the time ~lol~

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Your Life Path Number is 6

Your purpose in life is to help others

You are very compassionate, and you offer comfort to those around you.
It pains you to see other people hurting, and you do all in your power to help them.
You take on responsibility, and don't mind personal sacrifice. You are the ultimate giver.

In love, you offer warmth and protection to your partner.

You often give too much of yourself, and you rarely put your own needs first.
Emotions tend to rule your decisions too much, especially when it comes to love.
And while taking care of people is great, make sure to give them room to grow on their own.


Frighteningly accurate.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home