Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An Invitation

Chicago

Afunt and I cordially invite you to meet us here Memorial Day weekend of 2007

Come one, come all! Stay tuned for more details!

This will give you something to chew on while I am away. I am hoping to be able to post some while I'm on my trip but my sister does not know my blog address (because I wouldn't be able to write half the shit I do on here if I knew she read it) and as far as I'm concerned will not know it, either. So, it's going to be tricky posting. I will try. I can also view your posts on my blackberry - so get to writing, people! I have planes and trains to ride and time to kill. Please entertain me!

4 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

I'm In. I'm In. R.D.>>> you better get ready for us!! :)

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Yeah, r.d. - we're scrapping the thing if you're not there to have a beer with us! ;-)

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm in as well. It's going to be fun. Woo hoo!!!

When are you leaving on the trip, T2?

10:15 PM

 
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Any room for a little one - and her motor bike too ;-)

Have a great trip darling!

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home