Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Closure

I need to keep believing that the reasons I left are valid.

I need to understand that sometimes the other person will not grant closure and in these instances it needs to come from within.

I need to continue to take action on being happy.

I need to continue to nurture myself.

I need to realize that I've done all I can do and in doing more I will damage myself further.

I have done all that I can do.

I am a good person.

And, I am walking away.

9 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

run like hell!

4:29 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Walk over here, I got wine...

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Sometimes walking away is the healthiest and bravest thing you can do.

7:56 PM

 
Blogger jromer said...

when you're in hell, whatever you do, keep walking...you'll walk straight out of it. good luck.

1:31 AM

 
Blogger storm indigo said...

good for you, keep on moving!

and when r.d. runs out of wine, I have more.

6:43 AM

 
Blogger poet said...

look after yourself, T2. when the wine is done, we have coffee...

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Thank you all for the en[courage]ment, wine and coffee! Thanks, sista's!!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Just for the record, I never run out of wine.

10:45 PM

 
Blogger wen said...

it's true that sometimes closure has to come from within...in an ideal world we could all sit down for a reasonable conversation with our exes, ex-friends, families etc and get closure, but alas, this is not always a reasonable world.

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home