Online musings of everyday life....

Friday, February 23, 2007

One week down......


......three to go! But, who's counting? [me, I am]

But, I'm already into my size 29 jeans ;-) I realize the first week is the toughest. My body has been trying to get used to all this working out. Finally, my shins are done screaming at me because I iced them last night and it doesn't hurt so bad to get out of bed now. For once, I am WIDE awake and not nursing a hangover on Friday which feels nice. Maybe this fitness thing is all it's cracked up to be afterall.
I still miss my good friend, Guinness! Ok, we won't go there - I still have 25 more days without that friend and sadly, that's been the hardest.

I decided that I DO need a life, though, and am going to attempt to go out dancing tomorrow night. Make that a homework assignment for bootcamp. Yeah, dancing smushed in with eyecandy all around - good homework assignment :-p

Everyone have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger jromer said...

(applause)

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

hello dark beer my old friend...

I wonder if there is a boot camp around here. I need to get my ass kicked into shape. I'm not a self motivator, I have to be accountable to someone else, or I just won't do it.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Middle Girl said...

I'd need to get in better shape before even thinking about boot camp. ;) -Sticking with the gym & diet though-

Bravo to you..great going! :)

3:03 PM

 
Blogger poet said...

excellent work. enjoy the weekend

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home