Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ok, having one of those days! First of all – they only happen when it is pouring down rain. This morning was insanity getting to work with rain slamming on my windshield so hard I could barely see on the highway – let alone keep from hydroplaning.

Next, I was mailing several things today (Ebay sold stuff – yay!) I thought this would be an opportune time to return the soup recipe book to the ex (eat up, Sally! –no, her name is not that) and her house key. Of course the book itself wouldn’t fit in my own packaging and I had to pay extra to ship priority mail – whatever, just get out of my sight and off my key ring!

Then, I go to mail in a traffic ticket I got. (Still annoyed because it’s one of those tickets issued from camera footage at an intersection so no, there’s actually no one physically issuing it but a donut-eating governmental worker looking at video tape all day!) When I went to write the check it said “No personal checks”. Great. So, I drove down there and paid in person. $70 out of pocket for more donuts.

Anyway, those things were annoying in itself! Then.....

Once back at my office I decided to go online to check to see if my test scores were up from taking this exam and yes, they were. FAIL in large caps.

-Sigh- guess I’m going to Macon again in June.

Then, I go out to pick up something off the printer and run right into sexual harassment person.

FUCK! Can’ta sista getta break around here?

Bootcamp’s going to feel really good tonight!

5 Comments:

Blogger jromer said...

hopefully you can work out all your angst in bootcamp.
you had one of those days where it seems like the world keeps slamming your fingers in a doorway. hate those days.
tomorrow will be a better one.
good luck with the exam in june.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

hey sista, can i get ya a corona light??

(hee hee)

8:41 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Shit, I'm sitting here with a six pack of rolling rock- all by my self... feeling like I need to share. Sorry dude, kick some butt!

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Sorry about the test scores..and the rest. Hopefully, you were able to work it out in camp.

Go get 'em sista. :)

9:40 PM

 
Blogger storm indigo said...

i'm hopin' a sista can get all sorts of breaks, especially after a day like that. damn.
kick some ass and enjoy some dancing and, most importantly, the eye candy.

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home