Online musings of everyday life....

Monday, February 19, 2007

A to Z me

Been tagged by jromer so here goes:

ACCENT: A mixture of Midwest twang with a little “su-thern” comfort thrown in.
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Do into others as you would have like done unto you.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Cleaning litterboxes
DOG OR CAT: Two cats
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Cell phone, Laptop, Ipod (in that order)
FAVORITE COLOGNE: Armani Aqua
GOLD OR SILVER: Silver - always

HANDBAG: American Eagle Outfitters messenger bag
INSOMNIA: Yes, often
JOB TITLE: Program Manager
KIDS: None
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 4 bedroom/2 bath house w/2 cats
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Loyalty

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Destroying Farm Equipment
OVERNIGHT
HOSPITAL STAYS: Yes-Spontaneous pneumothorax requiring two [long] hospital stays.
PHOBIAS: Yes, Coulrophobia

QUOTE: What comes around, goes around.
RELIGION: No more.
SIBLINGS: one wonderful sister
TIME I WAKE UP: 6 a.m.
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: Ride a motorcycle like a mo-fo!
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: turnips (if that’s a vegetable)
WORST TRAIT: overspending
X-RAYS: broken arm, lots of chest (see above)
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Too many to tell.
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Tigers


If you read this, YOU'RE IT!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

ACCENT: Midwest
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Psalms-specifically the 23rd.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: grocery shopping.
DOG OR CAT: neither, yet (still)
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: computer
FAVORITE COLOGNE: n/a
GOLD OR SILVER: Silver!
HANDBAG: Any number of messenger bags or backpacks.
INSOMNIA: Yes! Absolutely.
JOB TITLE: Assistant General Manager
KIDS: (2) son-25 daughter-21
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 bdrm/1 condo w/2 aforementiond *kids*
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Compassion
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Punching a hole in the wall-and lying about it.
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Yes tonsils as a kid. Childbirth at 21 and 25
PHOBIAS: Yes. acrophobia
QUOTE: Hope is the dream whose time has come, whose dance is already real even if some of us cannot hear the music.
RELIGION: Nope.
SIBLINGS: Two twisted brothers.
TIME I WAKE UP: 5:45 a.m. -if I get to sleep at all.
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: paddle-ball prowess.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: beets
WORST TRAIT: second-guessing, voicing the worse possible scenario.
X-RAYS: yes.
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: kids like the spaghetti & meat sauce, among other things.
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Big Cats & monkeys

12:50 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

what the heck is Coulrophobia?

6:40 PM

 
Blogger jromer said...

fear of clowns...

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home