Online musings of everyday life....

Thursday, April 19, 2007

And so it begins.....

“What will you have on?” her

“A Ducati Mechanicca sweatshirt” me

“What’s a Ducati”

Lol – it’s a type of motorcycle

Ok. I will have on an A & W t-shirt with a long sleeve white shirt underneath


After a few days of emailing back and forth – between my crackberry and her blackjack we finally had a date. It was to be a casual date at a beer joint in Midtown. Casual atmosphere and (I hoped) not too loud.

I got there a few minutes early and was already at the bar with my Heineken Light. (I don’t want to hear it, r.d.!) Just then I felt a presence beside me – she had walked in and taken the stool next to me. I looked over and she said “Hi!” She was even better looking in person. We talked and laughed until I needed to get home because it was starting to get late and I didn’t want to push our first night.

She drove me to my car and we lingered and talked. I knew she wanted me to kiss her. But, again, I didn’t want to push our first night – and, I want her to come back for more. ;-)

9 Comments:

Blogger storm indigo said...

So far, so good. Sounds like you enjoyed her company. No kiss the first night...tease. She'll come back.
(fingers crossed, but doesn't sound like you'll need it.)

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

I know how she feels! 'Fess up!! Who is this girl?! Where did you find each other?!

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I bet she's already called about a second date. :)

10:01 AM

 
Blogger onejewishdyke said...

hooray! :)

10:49 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Woohoo!! What does she look like?

7:21 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

I forgot the important question- what did she drink?

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Middle Girl said...

coooooool! :)

12:43 AM

 
Blogger jromer said...

hallelujah!

3:35 AM

 
Blogger het (aka quickfit) said...

congrats trin, she will be back i am sure ;-)

ciao4now

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home