Online musings of everyday life....

Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF

I don't have anything in particular to say just writing. I am glad it's friday and a holiday one at that! I am looking forward to just hanging out, going to the gym, cleaning the house (# 2 from below) and watching Notre Dame vs Georgia Tech.

Yeah - bye bye {yawn} baseball - it's college football which is almost as good as hockey. Finally a sport where people actually MOVE instead of standing around pulling their weiners!

Sunday I am riding up with buddy K to see the races and Monday I need to think about what I'm going to take to London which, is
coming up the end of next week!

Anyway - everyone have a great weekend of relaxation!

1 Comments:

Blogger r.d. said...

Yes, I'll drink to that t2-FRIDAY and a LONG WEEKEND. Have fun watching your football...

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home