Online musings of everyday life....

Friday, July 06, 2007

Summertime

After reading rd’s post I can totally relate - I think I have been in the summer daze as well. Summertime being my most favorite time of the year I sit here and think I just cannot believe it’s July already. Like rd – next thing you know it will be fall, football and leaves.

I still don't want to think that far ahead. I am living in the moment as well – not only because of the weather but also because of love.

EAAAAH! Yes, I said it!

Good Goddess!! I have turned into a mushy-mush-mush moony-eyed peon!

And, baseball! I actually bought tickets to a game!
(and, anyone who has watched the Braves this summer can you guess who Calvin here is mimicking?)
Anyway, back on track to what I started out to say is that where is summer going? I somehow want to grasp it in my hand forever. Like moments at the beach, waking up next to B and just the newness of love.

I never want it to end.

And, also like rd – I am not sure why all the blogging has gotten lost in the mix. I think it’s the combination of summer, a full schedule, love, meeting some of the peeps in Chicago...

...and that it’s not wintertime and being bored out of my frozen skull.

1 Comments:

Blogger r.d. said...

Wait a second, are you saying you said "it" out loud?! I may be in a daze but that didn't get by me-

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home