Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

1 year, baby!

For once I can say that I've been with my blog longer than my current relationship - haha! And, with all of you! Wow!

It's been a year at that! So, to celebrate - here are some blog highlights to review and relive with me (or to read for the first time if you are a new blogger).

First there was this that is a must to review:
Trinity’s Top 10 Dating Etiquettes

and, I still feel that same way about all of these a year later!
Trinity's 10 Fashion Faux Pas

-and, about this (- which is going on right now in Atlanta, I might add)
Scream on the Green

I know everyone has some of these including myself: (although, gf that likes to eat pimento cheese while watching extreme fighting has been replaced by gf who likes to watch baseball and eat peanuts)
Secret Trailer Traits

August of last year was pretty worthless blog-wise except for pics of
Rehab

Let's skip ahead to the coming out stories of Halloween:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Then, I crashed and burned and broke up with my gf at the time:
Breaking up

Which caused me to review what
My dream girl
would be and, my list of Deal Breakers

Let's not forget
Tall Drink of Water, either....

...and a
surprise first appearance.

Then, on to
Paris and then Switzerland.

and, a first invitation to
Chicago to meet some of you!

February brought more dealings with trying to get over the ex and romps at the country bar
Brown Boots & Ex Central

-and, trying to keep the bod up in Bootcamp.

April, I had just about had it and put out
An Open Letter to the next girl I meet and found her just weeks later after I put the same thing on a Match dot com profile.

In May I was just
Trying to Maintain and it was topped off with an adventurous visit to Chicago.

And, here we are in June again - with a trip to the
beach and a full circle of a very eventful year!

Thank you all for being there every step of the way! And, no - I'm not ending my blog! are you kidding?! I'm going for another year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

with just a year (& 3 months) under my belt...i know exactly what you mean.

congratulations!!

3:04 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Thanks for being out there t2. it's been a pleasure to share parts of your life with you and I have a feeling it's just the beginning. See ya for round two.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

It's been a great year, T2. R.D. said it perfectly. The fun has just begun! :)

7:48 PM

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Happy Blogiversary!

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home