Online musings of everyday life....

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

50 Things

I got these from Recovering Straight Girl and added a few on my own to round off the number to 50. If you're reading this and you want to play -tag, you're it! Be sure to link me so I can read yours!

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
At work – where I am now.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
GF, I hope! ;-)
3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
$7,000 – I bought I Rolex.
4. Where did you go on your last date?
We went to dinner at Wahoo.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last weekend.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No
7. Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
Vanilla
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
It was back in April when I went to Birmingham, AL to see my friend.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes, my sister and I went to see Night Listener and Devil Wears Prada.
10. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, Abercrombie shirt, and flip flops (yeah, I’m at work :-P)
11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash them.
12. Last fast food you ate?
Chick-fil-A
13. Where were you Friday night?
I was teaching a class until 10.
14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week?
Yes, I bought a new pair of motorcycle boots on Ebay for $55 – what a steal!
15. When is the last time you ran?
A week ago? I suck.
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I glanced at the baseball game last night and almost fell asleep from boredom! (No, it wasn’t Boston playing, r.d.)
17. What is your favorite class?
Race class!
18. Your dream vacation?
Tuscany
19. Last persons house you were in?
Gf’s
20. How old are your parents?
One parent – 70
21. Are you in love?
Yes
22. Do you miss anyone?
Yes
23. Last play you saw?
Does Vagina Monologues count?
24. What are your plans for tonight?
To clean the house.
25. Who did you last leave a comment for in their blog?
Claire
26. Ever go to camp?

Yes, band camp. “One time at band camp….”
27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school?
No.
28. What do you want to know about the future?
Will I lead a long, healthy life?
29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No
30. Are you hungry?
Yes, very.
31. Where is your best friend located?
See below.
32. Who is your best friend?
That’s hard to say just one – I have many. One of them is Afunt
33. Do you have a tan?
No.
34. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I don't want to have kids
35. Do you collect anything?
Hockey pucks.
36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Last week when I was on my Ducati. I was going 61 in a 45. Fortunately, I didn’t get a ticket.
37. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes.
38. How do you like your drinks?
I like them cold, in a glass, with ice in it.
39. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes
40. Last time you took a shower?
This morning
41. Do you need to do laundry?
No
42. What is your heritage?
Swiss/German
43. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes.
44. Are you rich?
Not monetarily but in life and friends.
45. What is your dream job?
To teach motorcycle class in Hawaii – “For lunch the hula girls will come down for lessons. After exercise 9 we’ll take a break and go surf.”
46. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t know but my gf would probably say the last time I was pms-ing.
47. Have you been out of the United States?
Yes, to England twice.
48. Last social gathering.
Sunday night at a friend’s house.
49. Last time you have been to the dentist.
4 months ago.
50. Last alcoholic drink you had.
Guinness

3 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

38. How do you like your drinks?
I like them cold, in a glass, with ice in it.

Ugh - i think you also like it in a COOZIE, don't ya? :)

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

You bet!

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Rissamama3 said...

whew I finished mine took a little while though!

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home