Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

To Anonymous

To the person(s) who keep leaving comments on my post - first, it was "Great post! Learn how to make more money at home call 1-800 blah, blah, blah" then it was "Your post wasn't what I was looking for but if you know what you are looking for to make more money at home call
1-800 blah, blah, blah."

Just know that I WILL NOT post your lame-ass ad on my site - that's why I have COMMENT MODERATION. You are wasting your time. And, on another note GET A FUCKING LIFE! If all you have to do is hit other peoples sites to leave your poor salesmanship ad then you really do need to take a hard look at your career and where it's going.

In fact, why don't YOU call 860-768-5619 for The Career Counseling Center and quit bugging people on their blogs!