Online musings of everyday life....

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tag You're it!

I got this from A Road Less Traveled:
(Tag, you're it, btw ;-)

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5’-3”
2. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What do you think of hot dogs? I have mixed feelings. Maybe the ones that are strickly beef with cheese in the middle?
5. What's your favorite Christmas song? The Pretenders “2000 miles”
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee w/ soy milk and splenda
7. Do you do push-ups? Yes
8. Have you ever done ecstasy? Yes
9. Do you like Disney World? NO!
10. Do you like the rain? Yes, especially when I am in bed with gf
11. Do you own a knife? Yes, several
12. What do you smell like? Abercrombie “Fierce”
13. Do you have A.D.D.? No – What was the question?
14. Full initials? T2
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to pee, they finally turned off the air and now I’m hot and need to take my sweatshirt off, I can’t wait get home.
16. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. A diet coke, slice of pizza and a salad at lunch.
17. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, water, Diet Dr. Pepper, Guinness and red wine
18. What time did you wake up today? 5:30 a.m.
19. Can you spell? No, but I can spell check
20. Current worries? When I will get my check in the mail.
21. Current hate? War
22. Favorite place to be? Sound asleep next to GF
23. Least favorite place to be? In Indiana where I grew up.
24. Where do you want to go? Tuscany
25. Do you own slippers? No, slippers are for pussies
26. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? Either owning my own business or at the beach or both
27. Do you burn or tan? Tan but slowely
28. Yellow or blue? Blue
29. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? WTF…no, I don’t want rotten teeth……
30. Last time your cell rang? Can’t remember – I always keep it on vibrate.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? WTF….I don’t
32. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The Blob!
33. How much cash do you have on you? $4
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Claire saying “Oh dear.”
35. Best bed sheets you had as a kid? Star Wars
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken arm
37. Where have you been out of US? England
38. Who is your loudest friend? S
39. Who is your most silent friend? L
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Don’t know.
41. Do you wish on stars? No
42. What song did you last hear? This one
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? What funeral? I don’t want a funeral. Only parties! It would be This one
44. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? I was in my favorite place #22
45. First thought upon waking up this morning? Is it Friday yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rissamama3 said...

O my goodness is it friday yet?

2:08 PM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

i've never seen you drink a diet coke!

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home