Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just a quick update

I am actually posting this from my blackberry so I apologize for no pics as of yet.This is our last day in zermatt. I must say that I am happy we survived the ski slopes up here (more on that later) yeah, its some serious stuff. Sore muscles and ready to hop the train back to luzern tomorrow.Its been great but like r.d. I am ready to come home. I miss being able to actually read signs, not having to ask for directions all the time and then being given the WRONG directions.(Yes, stupid american walk allll over town in your ski boots carrying skis before you find your destination that you asked 3 people for!) I miss books in english -yes, I've ran out of reading material. I miss being able to understand the language.And, save for my sister, people who have a sense of humour. Hey, at least the french were more livlier.And, everything on tv is either in french or german. I've been reduced to watching "Pimp my Ride" on Mtv because its the only thing in english!
I never thought I'd say it -but Taco Bell is sounding better and better.
More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger afuntanilla said...

well, u probably don't really want to eat at taco bell since they had the E. Coli scare. Maybe u really mean Chick-fil-A

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home