Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back from the Beach


Yep, I'm back! And, the only reason I wanted to come back was to see "B". But, there's only so many days you can lay out on the beach and bake yourself.

Only so many days you can lay out on the beach and bake yourself.....

(I keep telling myself that, anyway.)

This was the beach schedule:
Get up, walk the dogs on the beach, go for a run, eat, lay out by the pool, drink, walk the dogs on the beach, drink, eat,drink, sleep. And, get up the next day and do it all over again!

Warning - do not attempt paddleball on the beach while drinking. I ended up with a contusion on my knee the size of a goose egg. I didn't get any sympathy from my friends, either, as they were rolling around in the sand laughing at me because it was me who accidentaly hit it instead of the ball.

Once back, B came over and we got something to eat and snugged up on the couch to watch a movie. Yes, and we did the big kiss - and, have been ever since!


8 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

A rejuvenating vacation and a spirited welcome home-fantastic any way you slice it!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Rainwolf said...

Sounds like a great time, there and at home.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

That beach schedule sounds just perfect! The knee, not so perfect. But it probably got you some good pity points from B. :)

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

Yay! It's about time you posted something on the beach and B! Make sure she kisses it and makes it better!

3:34 PM

 
Blogger jromer said...

congrats!!!!

1:03 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Welcome home dude! Always helps to come home to something like that-enjoy.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Maria said...

Being a prairie girl, I have little frame of reference for beach fun, but well...it sounds pretty damn good.

And once that first kiss is over, you get all the "stuff" out of the way (which way to turn your head, is this too hard, not hard enough enough, should I peek and open my eyes), the rest is cake.

And pie. And well...the good stuff.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

nice!!!

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home