Online musings of everyday life....

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last week so many things happened. It was a big week for me. I recieved a lot of good news and buckled down and finished the first draft of my book. Amazing considering I have started seeing someone again. It was a lot to take in in a week!

I am thankful for all the good news coupled with finishing my book. However, I could have managed to spread it out over a few weeks! ;-) But, I'm not complaining!

As Chicago approaches I realize that I am on the precipice of change in my life. Back when we booked this trip I had no idea (honestly) that I would be seeing someone by now. I also had no idea how close I would become to some of you that I will be meeting there. All of whom I have never even spoken to on the phone. There’s a reason for this really. Hearing the voice that goes with the person – in person - is a big deal with me. It’s all part of the anticipation of meeting someone. Although, we have exchanged cell phone numbers and I am sure we will talk once we land in Chicago just to arrange meeting up.

I have no idea what’s in store for us. I know it means to be a relaxing trip for us. I want to go here and I am sure I will drag Kelly with me. I am sure we will have many good beers and conversations with r.d.! I am looking forward to it all! And, to getting away and breathing different air for a change.

So, between all that it sounds like it’s going to be a great time!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

You can count me in for the Art Insitute, T2. I'm looking forward to the trip as well.

BTW, I still don't have that cell phone number. (Don't worry, I won't call you before seeing you so as not to mess with the anticipation.) ;)

2:59 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Here I was thinking you were just indecently exposed all week, not writing a book-geez t2, nice job on that. How about I just meet you down stairs at the bar and we can go from there- no need to chat beforehand.

Hey kel, I'll plan on calling you on Thursday night, ok with you?

5:01 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds good, R.D.

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Well, I was indecently exposed, too ;-)~ Funny how much one can get done when they are inspired!
I will def meet you girls in the bar with bells on! See you soon!

3:48 PM

 
Blogger storm indigo said...

I love the Art Institute. I could get lost there for days. Enjoy your weekend ladies...Wish i could be there.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Does indeed sound like a blast. I'm sure you (all) will have one (or two or three). Enjoy!

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home