Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The universe

5 days after I put this post up I met her.
How's that for the universe listening to me?
And, like I said in this post - it was true - the clouds did divide, the sun did shine down on her and my heart did go thud, thud.
And since, I have been walking on those clouds and sleep depraved. We have been staying up late talking, kissing and actually watching baseball - if you can believe.
Baseball? I never watched baseball before!

What's wrong with me?

And, you know - she could decide tomorrow that she doesn't want to see me anymore, I could get my heart crushed by this girl - and, it would be a little devistating for awhile. But, I don't care. I don't! Life is short and as I said in this post I'm taking life by the balls and twisting!

10 Comments:

Blogger jromer said...

the universe provides, my friend!

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

If you're watching baseball, you're hooked. It would be like me watching hockey.

Enjoy the ride, T2!

7:11 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Baseball? you? yikes, she's either hot as hell or you're just whipped. But whatever, she's got the thumbs up from me because of it. Don't twist too hard t2, gentle now...
(so glad you're smiling and getting some love)

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Maria said...

I could say something really marshmallowy about letting butterflies float away and they will come back and sit on your shoulder, but I won't.

Just dig her for now. Life will take care if itself.

8:43 PM

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

How fabulous, but watching baseball? Wow, you've got it bad!

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Middle Girl said...

I've watched things worse than baseball...whatev..roll with it. YaY!

1:27 AM

 
Blogger onejewishdyke said...

Hey, I started watching baseball for a girl. I gave her up eventually, but couldn't give up the Sox.

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Rainwolf said...

Well, at least it ain't rasslin :)
Congrats.

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

I think it's great! It's wonderful that you and B are having such a good time.

11:22 PM

 
Blogger storm indigo said...

(doing cartwheels for you)
So glad things are going well.
It is amazing what happens when we open up and let the universe work for us.

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home