Online musings of everyday life....

Sunday, June 17, 2007

-sigh- we're back


It was a wonderful trip! This is the view from our third floor condo balcony! We didn't do anything but walk on the beach (the tide is up in this pic) lay by the pool in this pic and eat, drink and...... well, you know! For two days straight I didn't answer my phone, texts or even care about anything except for how much cold beer we still had left in the cooler.
Today, waking up and seeing B sleeping soundly in the bed next to me I wished this weekend would never end!
Back in the ATL our pets are all racing around us glad that we are back, friends calling wondering how our trip went and all I can do is sigh and say it was great!
I know my grandmother used to say that I was wishing my life away but hell - just get me to the end of July when I can be at a beach again!
Until then, just working for the weekend!


4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I'm glad that you're having such a good time!! :)

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds like a fabulous time. It sure looks like a beautiful place.

11:24 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Sigh is right- I feel your pain T but welcome back anyway and I trust you cherished every minute. The end of July will be here before you know it!

7:27 PM

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

It sounds absolutely perfect!

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home