Online musings of everyday life....

Monday, June 26, 2006

Drowned Rat Central

This is me after teaching class in the rain all day yesterday! Everything was great until lunchtime. Then, it started to pour and we hadn't done "Stopping in a curve" exercise yet. Great. Thankfully, no one crashed their motorcyle and we managed to get through class despite of the rain. I think it was one of the longest days of my life!


This is my class after coming in from the range and being soaked:



Now I know why I only do this gig once a month!

4 Comments:

Blogger r.d. said...

I don't even know you, but I thought about you yesterday because a couple of women were wondering if I was a 'biker chick' simply because I was wearing my bandana. What's up with that?

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

You are looking the part! We make a biker out of you yet! ;-)

8:48 PM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

i wear a bandana almost daily and i am FAR from a biker chick...although of course, I have nothing against them. :)

7:46 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

That's what I'm saying. I don't get it...?

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home