Online musings of everyday life....

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My dream girl.......

She will not be allergic to eggs and loves to eat breakfast or brunch – especially, with me.

She will not be allergic to my cats and ask me to “cat proof” my house before she comes over. If she’s allergic to cats she’s allergic to me as I am a Leo the lion and half cat myself.

She will be in shape although, not obsessed with her body and a tad bit modest.

She will not be dependent on alcohol or drugs of any kind.

She will love to dance. Especially two-stepping, and will be a good follower – or want to learn to be a good follower.

She will want to stay out late with me on a school night.

She will love hockey but not football.

She will not be married or have an ex wife or husband in “the picture”.

She will have a big, warm family who will make me feel welcome.

She will either ride a motorcycle or have the desire to.

And, if she does ride she will want to take trips to the mountains on the weekends. Will say “Pack a bag, we’re going” even if we don’t know where.

She will love going to movies and watching movies – even if she’s seen them over and over again.

She will have a sense of humor.

She will have the desire to meet my friends and hang out. It will be important for her to get to know my friends who are my family.

She will surprise me with flowers or warm gestures – especially when she knows I have had a bad day.

She will call me during the day and make me feel that I can call her anytime.

She will allow me to do nice things for her.

She will take charge in planning every detail of a date or trip.

She will also allow me to reciprocate.

She will take charge in bed and let me take charge, too.

She will drive a clean car.

She will like her job and be career orientated.

She will like nice things.

She will be adventurous and want to explore.

She will be confident.

She will be proud to be with me as I will her.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T2,

It's SO good that you've stated these intentions. What we focus on, whether it's what we want or what we don't want, we invite into our experience. Most of the time we're not conscious creators and that's why we end up with people or situations that we end up not wanting.

I'm sending you good thoughts toward attracting the woman who matches up with these intentions.

Hang in there!

11:00 PM

 
Blogger DB said...

Woo hoo! Yay for you Trin! Everyone needs a list like this.

I made one about nine years ago and stuck to my guns and now I am in a great relationship.

I wish I could find that list. It was made in the heat of being fed up with being mistreated by the most recent ex. Yes, she thought it was okay to torture me for long after was necessary.

You go girl!

8:30 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

I'd be out- my car's a complete mess. Good luck with that t2,at least you know what you want and don't want and sounds like you won't settle for anything less. But then again you never know.

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

I hope you find her!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights.

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

Okay, you can shoot for this one later, but it's a compliment...


I SO wish you were a guy!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

I think the biggest mistake people make is not knowing, or following their "deal breakers". It's good to know what they are and stick to them. What you don't think is a big deal now, will be 5 years from now.

Stick to your guns.

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for making a list! It can be hard to stick by, but Trin~ DON'T SETTLE.

Take faith that you will meet her soon (if you already haven't met her).

11:48 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

you deserve all this and double!

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

You mean, someone that fits the Etta James' "At Last" song?

8:00 PM

 
Blogger The Snarkess said...

Way to go, Trin!! I think I need to make my list. :) Good to know what's worth waiting for...

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home