Online musings of everyday life....

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busted

Yeah, well my roll just got busted!

I have to write about this and laugh

and yeah, well, laugh.....

This is the last day of my mercury being in retrograde and yes, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out! Key-rist!

It all started last night when I reluctantly agreed to go out with my work posse. We were to meet a gay client out for dinner. What happened is all of us being trapped at the table while the nastiest queen I've seen since Backstreet closed went on and on about himself. We all finished our entrees and drinks in record time and paid the check and practically ran out of there.

After we ditched the queen we all met up at another bar to play pool. Whew! Glad we were out of there. We unwound and shot pool.

I get a text from Fi saying she's at another bar up the street. We decide to go there. Walking in I see her and walk right up and say hi and introduce myself to her friends.

and her ex. Who is obviously not happy to see me. And, it's obvious that Fi is busted. By me and the ex.

Just then my friends walk in. We go to the bar and I turn my back to Fi. I order a much needed drink. I ignore her texts. I leave after 2 drinks.

Why should I be surprised.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

So, why did she invite you if the ex was there? Wow, I'm sorry.

11:17 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Dude- run away, run far away from that one, she's got some bad vibes. Shit, I'm sorry too.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Kasey said...

yikes. double-whammy in one night.

just popped in to check on you and try to repair everything i've broken. still don't have your email address or you'd be reading my blog.

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

Ouch! And I was only dealing with a shitty landlord. (Soon to be ex, btw)

Hope things improve

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Rainwolf said...

Sorry, bigtime.

1:05 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

why do the ex's always seeming to be looming around?

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

Thanks for the comments, all! And, Kasey - darling - you can find my email address under my blog profile. Cheers!

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home