Online musings of everyday life....

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hanging out with my friend A today sitting outside and having margarita's. (It was a beautiful day outside!)

A: " So, that's too bad about Fi friday night. I spoke to M (gf) about it and she agreed"

Me: "Yeah, it was! I mean if she's still with the ex and all then there's nothing I can do about it and I don't roll with lesbian drama"

A: "Well, that's too bad. She sounded pretty cool and that she was into you"

Me: "Yeah, I thought that, too. Especially, since she sent me a naked pic of herself"

A: "WTF!"

Me: (smiling)

3 Comments:

Blogger r.d. said...

And... (what's up with the lack of details)

8:14 PM

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Someone that you'd just met sent you a naked picture??? Oh my! As delightful as that sounds it also seems a bit, um, forward. Although, I don't know, maybe that's the way it's done now???

12:59 PM

 
Blogger storm indigo said...

ohh you little minx, you have been keeping secrets....sort of. lmao. wow.

3:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home