Online musings of everyday life....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Trinity's Top 10 Favorites

Ok, I have given you my top ten fashion faux pas now for my top ten favorites. (now keep in mind, northern girls - I live in Georgia and it is very HOT down here right now - these are my top ten favorites at this time)

#1 Clean, crisp button down shirts that are striped, solid colors or white. Made of thin cotton material. These can be tucked in or worn out by the end of the day and still look good.


#2 Jeans – a dark pair, a light pair and a holey pair.


#3. Watches– I am a watch fanatic and this is one of the first things I look at on a person. Among several my two favorites are my Casio G-shock for athletics and my Rolex Yacht Master for everything else. A great watch says it all in my book – I could even overlook a little macramé if the person had on a great watch! ;-)


#4 (I know I’m going to get shit from r.d. on this one) Cargo shorts! Abercrombie preferably. Yes, I know - but I love these soft, slightly worn looking shorts (don't worry – for casual wear only)

#5 Knackis that are plain front, fit well and like the shirts look clean and crisp with colors from the lightest to the darkest knacki.
#6 Flip flops – in several colors and that look clean. When these things start wear out, I throw them away! They are cheap enough that I can afford to part with them and buy more!


#7 A nice pair of brown sandals (WITHOUT SOCKS!) and black sandals that I like to pair with jean, shorts and knackis.

#8 Belts that match the color of your shoes. One in black and at least two shades of brown.

#9 Silver jewelry – a simple ring, necklace and small hoops. (not the stir-up’s and not in any body parts other than the ears!)

#10 A Jean jacket that fits well.
Agree? Disagree? What are yours?



4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I'm thinking "naked" is my favorite.

Feel free to post photos of that. :)

9:09 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

OK, first of all I'm fine with the cargo shorts, it was cargo capris on large tall women I have a problem with. Just makes them look larger and taller - not good and not necessary. Cargo shorts?- cool on certain women.

This is a tougher one than the top ten faux pas, but here goes: Now keep in mind this all depends on the person wearing it-

1. What first comes to mind are jeans with a slightly flared leg. NO ONE should be wearing TAPERED jeans. Cool, not extemely feminine jeans on sexy, feminine, cool women is a HOT look.

2.Cool boots- gotta be cool, but everyone needs a pair.

3. Sexy, fitted t-shirts. When a tight t-shirt looks good it looks reeeeal good.

4. Deep v necks... sexy on most everyone.

5. Good hair- it's so important

6. Men's type trousers

7. Women who can wear
"Anthroplogy" and look good in it (ex: Giada De Laurentiis)

8. Cool fitted jackets: track, motorcycle, leather, etc.

9. Authentic 'Hawaiian' board shorts

10. Cool shades (OK,how many times do you think I can say cool)

11:25 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

r.d. -All good suggestions and I'm in total agreement with you, girl.

Maggie - I agree with you to an extent - we have to keep in mind that some people we don't want to SEE naked. It's like that nude public beach thing - the people you WANT to see naked are never naked - and vice versa.

7:44 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

of course, i am not surprised by your list. :)
here are some of my top ten.

1) deep v necks...definitely agree!!

2)men's button down shirts with no pants...only on certain women, tall, lean..

3)any kind of top that shows a good neckline and strong collarbone

4) well worn jeans, with boots, and a tight top

5) (in winter) long skirts with a slit, with sexy shoes

can't think of anything else right now...

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home