Online musings of everyday life....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Secret Trailer Traits


I know we have talked about the things we love, hate and gets on our nerves but we haven’t talked about what those secret little “Trailer” things are that we like. Hey, even if you’re wearing a watch in the four figures and shop at Dolce & Gabbana I’m betting you still have a few little secretive things that you either do or like that’s just a little bit trailer. So, common – let’s have ‘em!

Here’s my top 10 (yes, and I do know how to count higher than 10!)

1. I like to eat cheese whiz out of the spray can (usually, when I am camping – when you camp all trailer bets are off!)


2. I will sometimes be caught in public with my red sox hat turned backwards with cargo (r.d.) shorts on – looking like a real 20 something redneck dyke.

3. Sometimes when I get really drunk I like to smoke cigarettes (Claire) – MUCH to Gf’s chagrin. (I am usually in the doghouse for weeks if she catches me at this)

4. Blaring AC/DC (usually Highway to Hell) on the Alpine system in the Explorer with the windows down.

5. Drink PBR beer out of the can – especially when I go to sleazy

6. Strip bar

7. I like to put koozies on my beer cans/bottles when I drink them. (afuntanilla knows this ;)

8. I have a chain wallet that I like to wear when I want to feel really tough (or really alarm Gf)


9. I have just a few motorcycle t-shirts in my wardrobe that have flames and skeletons on them.

10. I still count on my fingers. (To 10!)


Some of Gf’s are:

1. She likes to watch Extreme Fighting while she eats


2. Pimento cheese out of the plastic container on Doritos with Tabasco sauce

3. She has this Green Bay Packers sock hat that I cannot get her out of in the winter when they are playing

4. Her car is always dirty

5. Old t-shirts with the sleeves ripped off that she wears to the gym

I can only think of 5 for her. What are yours?

9 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

Just off the top of my head -

1. My hard hat has flames on it.
2. I know six jokes about dildos. Seven, if you count Syd's new cozie.
3. I have all of the 'Blue Collar Comedy Tour' DVDs and have spent $40/ticket to see Ron White.
4. "Thingamajig" is in my vocabulary.
5. My great aunt was Miss Alabama Nursing Home 1987.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

OMG - I LOVE Blue Collar Comedy Tour! Larry the Cable Guy just has to open his mouth to talk and I am rolling on the floor laughing...

10:44 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

ahhhhhh.......not the KOOZIE!!!

4:16 PM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

ok, first of all I gotta set something straight. I don't have a problem with cargo shorts. I actually own a pair of them. My issue was with cargo CAPRIS on 'wide', short women. It just makes them look wider and shorter...? Next, what's up with bringing the Red Sox into this! Leave my boys alone, plus the look doesn't sound half bad. Depends on what you're wearing on top.

I'm having a hard time thinking of any 'trailer' things but I must have at least two... Ahhh, how bout not asking for a glass for my beer no matter where I am. (it's just a pain to pour, (but I don't see anything wrong with that) I'll be back if I can think of any... Hey, what the fuck is wrong a 'dirty' car?!.

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

I hear ya on the Sox - didn't mean to drag them into this. And, with beer in the glass - I tend to drink it faster - which is another T.T. discovery.
It's ok if you have a dirty car it's just if you NEVER EVER wash it!

7:58 AM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

is the dirty car meant for me???
is there something you are not telling me? :)

8:16 AM

 
Blogger Trinity2 said...

No - for you not ever getting yoru car fixed! ;-)

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Hmmm... Let's see. This may be kinda hard...

1. I hate touching raw meat. I wash my hands thoroughly after, if need be. E-coli phobia, I guess.
2. I sigh out loud right before falling asleep.
3. I fall in love with people that make me laugh.
4. I don't like going into the ocean, but LOVE watching from the beach. (Too many shark movies as a kid.)
5. I played the flute, trombone and xylophone in high school band class.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger The Snarkess said...

1. Eggo waffles...the chocolate chip kind...with whip cream out of a can.

2. Grilled cheese sandwiches made with white bread and processed cheese slices (and dipped in ketchup.) God, how I love them.

3. Smoking cigarettes. I even flick them at my dates ~lol~

4. I will only drink beer out of a bottle, never a glass. It tastes better. Even when I'm in a nice restaurant, much to the embarassment of those around me. Luckily I don't drink beer too often.

5. I know all the words to: Highway to Hell, All Night Long, and a pretty wide selection of Rob Zombie. And I sing along when they come on.

6. I have a black tight tee with flames and skulls all down the arms.

7. When the girls and I go camping, we bring box wine. But as trin noted, while camping, all bets are off.

8. The hood on my car is a different colour from the rest of it. Seriously.

9. I break down and eat fried chicken at least once a month. And I eat it with coleslaw and potato salad. And I pretend that those are actually legitimate salads and not just mayo with things floating in it.

10. I have a beloved white wifebeater that I wear on weekends with a pair of aviators and ripped up jeans. Go ahead and laugh, I would. :)

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home