Online musings of everyday life....

Monday, March 12, 2007

Other Sides of the Fence

Same day and a margarita later……

Me: “Yeah, well [cute bootcamp chick] met me out at the club last night and we ended up dancing together all night”

A: “Wow! Naked pic and dancing with cute chick all night – sounds great!”

Just then a text comes in from J

A: “Who’s that?”

Me: “Oh, you remember J. We hooked up briefly a few years ago when B dumped me”

A: “Oh yeah! What’s she want?”

Me: “Oh, you know” [sly look]

A: [slapping her forehead] “Ok, I want to be single!”

Me: Sitting there wishing I had someone to come home to every night that would cook me dinner. And, “light my grill”.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

Damn! LOL :) I'm impressed!!!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger storm indigo said...

sounds like you're still on fire.

4:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home