Online musings of everyday life....

Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday

It’s Friday! Sigh – it’s Friday…..and, I'm fried!

(Very cute picture from this site that is always good for a smile)

I went out with S1 last night (rd and Clove should know her by now ;-) to our usual place to have margarita’s and fajita’s. We got a little carried away and I ended up crashing at B’s up the street and watching Grey’s Anatomy – probably the first time I’ve ever watched it where I saw two of each character on the screen – thanks to that Patron shot.

This morning was not fun riding the bike in to work with a pounding headache and being rained on. Not to mention I had a big deadline at work to get out and have to leave immediately to go teach until 10 tonight. And, all I really want to do is go to the hockey game tonight and snuggle with my gf.

How is it that I get myself into these things? And, on a Friday, too! My only consolation is that I will earn a little extra money for Vegas in November.

Happy weekend everyone! I hope it’s more relaxing than mine! Go Thrashers! (And, if I must - Go Sox!)


1 Comments:

Blogger r.d. said...

Yes t2, you must...

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home