Online musings of everyday life....

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Colors and things

Ok, enough of the Thanksgiving thing and what to be thankful for and blah, blah, blah....back with our normal scheduled program:

I got this from
Susannah:

[ RED ]1. Closest red thing to you? A red pen
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes, the girl that practically left me at the alter.
3. Last thing to make you angry? That’s a hard one – I will have to get back to you on that one.
4. Are you a fan of romance? Yes, I am a hopeless romantic.

5. Have you ever been in love? Yes, 3 times to be exact.
6. Do you have a temper? Most of the time, no. But, when I do it is feared.

[ GREEN ]1. Closest green thing to you? A Patricia Cornwell book I am reading.
2. Do you care about the environment? Yes
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? No sure.
4. Are you a lucky person? I think I am a very lucky person and am thankful for how far I have come and for the things that I have.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? No
6. Are you Irish? No.


[ PURPLE ]1. Last purple thing you saw? This is hard – I guess purple on my grandmothers quilt that I have laying on my couch.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Yes, who doesn’t?
3. Do you like mysterious things? Yes, life is fully of mystery and it makes things interesting.

4. Favourite type of chocolate? Dark
5. Ever met any royalty? No.
6. Are you creative? Yes, sometimes – depending on what medium it is ;-)

7. Are you lonely? Sometimes, yes.

[ BLUE ]1. Closest blue thing to you? My jeans
2. Are you good at calming people down? Very
3. Do you like the ocean? I love it! I wish that I lived near it.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? I think it was driving home one night from the bar missing my ex and being frustrated with the situation and sad over our recent break-up.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Sometimes, but not always.

6. Can you sleep easily? Lately, yes. All I’ve wanted to do is sleep.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? The beach, hands down.

[ YELLOW ]1. Closest yellow thing to you? Tape
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? When I was in college – I never wanted to graduate!
3. Favourite holiday? Easter – all those pastel M&M’s and peanut butter reeces eggs.
4. Are you a coward? Definitely not.

5. Do you burn or tan? Tan
6. Do you want children? Hell no.

7. What makes you happy? A clean house, car or pulling warm clothes out of the dryer.

[ PINK ]1. Closest (dark) pink thing to you? I don’t have many pink things so this question is really futile.
2. Do you like sweet things? Sometimes.
3. Like play-fighting? Not really – I take fighting too serious – probably from being in martial arts for 6 years.
4. Are you sensitive? Yes, to a fault sometimes.
5. Do you like punk music? Not really
6. What is your favourite flower? Gerber Daisies
7. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so! ;-)


[ ORANGE ]1. Closest orange thing to you? The handle of my scissors.
2. Do you like to burn things? Yes, candles and cigarettes
3. Dress up for Halloween? Not really unless you count my hockey jersey I wore this past Halloween.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Yes, I think so.

5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? I’d prefer a combination of the two.
6. What would your super power be? What do you mean by “would”? ;-)

[ WHITE ]1. Closest white thing to you? My bra and underwear.
2. Would you say you're innocent? No, definitely not.
3. Always try to keep the peace? Not always
4. How do you imagine your wedding? On a beach somewhere.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? Not unless I know there is a hot tub waiting for me.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Yes, definitely the doctor although, I grudgingly keep up with my dental appointments.

[ BLACK ]1. Closest black thing to you? My bracelet is black leather.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No – I believe what comes around goes around.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? both.
4. Do you have a lot of secrets? I wouldn’t say a lot but I do not believe in indulging my whole life history to people, either. I like a bit of mysteriousness and to keep certain things I find sacred to myself.
5. What is your favourite colour(s)? Blue
6. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? The opposite – I wear colors based on my mood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

How cool and sweet are you? I came by for a visit, and saw my name (with a link to my place) listed on your sideline.

How cool is that? Put a big ass smile on my face. Yes, sometimes I am THAT MUCH of a a dork. LOL

3:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home