Online musings of everyday life....

Monday, November 27, 2006

Onward and Upward....

You know I am not one to sit on my ass and play pity party for myself for too long. Never a depressed person normally and I really am inpatient with myself when it comes to any kind of prolonged dilemma. I mean, this morning I got up and I was like “Oh, for key-rist-sakes, get over yourself!” Really. I looked outside and realized that the sun is shining – this is good!

* I am gainfully employed.

*I have a great house and more vehicles than I could possibly drive at once.

*I have great friends!

*And, f-ing-A I am going to Paris in 3 weeks!!


Pour quoi petite amie?

8 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

woo woo! Paris?!?! Very cool! Take lots of pictures!!!

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Zoe said...

Paris! How fun. Enjoy, and take lots of pictures.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Oooh, I would be EXTRA thankful to go somewhere wonderful like France. Lucky Girl!

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Paris is a great thing to look forward to, T2. A change of scenery might help you sort things out.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger r.d. said...

Shit, what's up with that- vacation? You lucky dog, you. How long you going for?

7:43 PM

 
Blogger afuntanilla said...

have fun, mi amore! :)

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

Paris - cool - versaille is a nice day trip too. As for "too many vehicles..." - that almost sounds like a challenge - you can't drive them all, not even with a pulley and rope set?

7:43 PM

 
Blogger jromer said...

oh do everything! kiss everyone! eat everything! drink everything! go for walks everywhere! live! live! live! what a wonderful antidote for what you were experiencing. paris. sigh.

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home